Rising from the Ashes

Hero - Super Cell

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Breaking Walls and Moving Forward



February has been a very challenging month for me. I had experienced a lot through this past few days and it changed my perception and my beliefs about certain things. The funny thing is, i already know what those things are. The problem? I Just know them, I DON'T DO THEM.

Some People, see this world in Black and White. Other's have shades of Grays. Fortunately there are those who see them with all the colors of the rainbows. One of the things that i learned is that, you have to accept Criticism. There are times when you fail to see the things when you DO THEM. The people that notice them are those that surround us everyday.

Yeah, We often say that We don't give a damn on what other people are saying about us. However, it would be wise to filter some of those "Criticisms" because you can use it to improve yourself. Improve how? Change the things that you think is worth changing. Criticisms can be a good thing too, if you don't place it on your heart. Place it on your mind first and analyze it.

If you think that their words hold some value, you can change yourself for the better. If not, you can simply ignore them. Now, my resolve is set....and i will not take NO for an answer. I am going to take Inspired Action in order to accomplish the things that I need to accomplish.

Here are a few things that I need to look out for when I buy something for myself.

The "All of you Will LOVE Me" Shirt
"This Life is Awesome" Glasses
Nike Shoes "Just Do It"
Sure Deal Pen "You can close any deals with this Pen"
Irresistible Jeans "Yeah, You Just Can't Resist"

I guess if I complete this set, Life would be a Whole Lot Easier....Don't you Agree?

Be Safe Everyone and till next time....

Keep the Flames Burning!!

No comments: