Rising from the Ashes

Hero - Super Cell

Monday, January 21, 2013

Creating My DreamBoard


The New Year has long passed and this is my very first post for the year 2013. I am very thankful that i was able to experience a new beginning in my Life and I know that this year is going to be my Year. The valuable lessons that i had learned from the previous years and the things that I am currently learning now, will help me achieve my Goals in Life.

My Dreams and MY Selfish Dreams will come true without a doubt. I am sure that it will happen and there is nothing that can stop it from happening. This year, i want to visit Japan and have a feel on what it's like to be there.

Seriously, it is not easy to change the things that you had gotten used to. The routines that i had been doing in the past, I need to correct some of them to "align" myself with the Laws of the Universe. Well, to some it may sound vague...but to those who understand the meaning behind the "Laws of Attraction" and the other laws of the universe will be able to relate to the things that I am currently doing right now.

This Year, I will Practice the art of GIVING.
This is not something that I often do, and in truth it makes me feel excited (weird eh?). Nevertheless, if this will lead me to the path of happiness, to the path of greatness and to the path of success...then let it be so.

I Pray that all of you will find happiness and blessings as the days go by.

Till next time...

Keep the Flames Burning!!

No comments: