Rising from the Ashes

Hero - Super Cell

Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Irony of it All


February has come to an end, far too short compared to the other months in the calendar. However, as this month ends...another chapter in my life will close. I've never felt too sure about myself before, but now things are different. Why? Because I had changed a lot, i experienced a lot, I learned a LOT.

Finally i can see it, something that I had never seen before now appears before me crystal clear. I know that as long as i keep on getting better, as long as i continue to move forward and as long as i continue to change...then i will see things that i had never seen before. I will taste things that i only imagined and i will bask in the happiness and satisfaction that I so rightfully deserve.

My post for this month will be short, but then again...things are fine that way.

I wish that all of you, will find the things that you are looking for...
I pray that you will find happiness in everything that you see...
and may all your dreams and aspirations become your realities.

Till next time...

Keep the Flames Burning!

No comments: