Rising from the Ashes

Hero - Super Cell

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Before the Month of Love comes to an End


Well, the second month of the year is almost at its end. That leaves us just 10 more months before this year will move on to the next. But before that happens, i would like to say a few things about this month which in many ways i found special.

Well aside from having no valentines at all, there were a few things that has improved over this month as well. One i think my leg muscles has improved due to our daily "walk" routine and my tummy is getting smaller as well. All i need to do is be vigilant and keep lazyness at bay. I understood that lazyness is my no.1 enemy and if i give into its temptation...then nothing will ever happen to me.

Well, my parting post on this one will be quite short becoz nothing interesting happened to me for the past week. Anyways, i do hope that the heat will recede in the next few days. Summer is already here and the heat can be too hot to handle at times.

Until next time...

Keep the Flames Burning!

No comments: