Rising from the Ashes

Hero - Super Cell

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

From Time to Time


Sometimes, we always think about random things in life. Things that we want to do, things that we can't do and things that we CAN do. People often think that things are impossible...until someone else proves you otherwise.

Wouldn't it be cool if you were able to accomplish something that everyone told you was an impossibility for you? That is something that i would like to accomplish in this lifetime. Something that would make me say "I Finally Did it!".

How i often dreamed about accomplishing something like that. But you know what? I will make that dream a reality. I will make that dream my Life's worth and my Legacy. Even though things are not always easy and the journey is bumpier than any road i took.

There is only one thing that I am sure off...After all is done, i will pat myself in the head and tell myself "You did an Awesome Job my Friend".

See you guys next week and don't forget...

Keep the Flames Burning!

No comments: