Rising from the Ashes

Hero - Super Cell

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Dizzying Website Creation via Wordpress

Ok...first and foremost, I am not an expert when it comes to Wordpress. However, after a few hours of tinkering i finally managed to understand how the said platform work. It's been a while since i opened multiple browsers to check the tutorials on how to get a widget, how to install a widget and how to use one.

I feel like a total noob (well i am one technically), still it was a funny yet dizzying experience. I am now experiencing mixed emotions on the way i handle things. I feel excited, i feel anxiety, I feel happy, I feel sad. It may sound weird but sometimes, i do grow when this emotions come to pass. I know that I am being honest with myself and with other people whenever the opportunity comes. It's just that, you can't please everybody and there is nothing you can do when it comes to things that go beyond  your control

This day has been a little adventurous on my part and i learned some important lessons as well. I am now outside my comfort zone and although the environment is sometimes hostile, sometimes thrilling, things will start to go my way (soon enough).

Well, my new motto in life is "Let your Happiness Lead the Way to Greatness!"
Yes, i will practice to be happy everyday and perhaps i will be able to share that happiness to other people as well.

Till next time....

Keep the Flames Burning!

No comments: