Rising from the Ashes

Hero - Super Cell

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Starting it slow


The new anime series that had made their appearances this month has caught my attention. Of course, we all have our own opinions on what type of anime suits us best and for me, i found some of them very interesting and some of them lacking in some points.

Old faces like Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu and Natsume are very promising and made me smile as i watch the first episodes.

The series that i had anticipated like Croisee, Kamisama Dolls and Usagi Drop started great and I am very interested on how things will turn out on the next episode. The other anime that caught my attention was Kami-sama no Memo-chou (God's Notebook?) was quite "NEET" if i say so myself. They are all quite interesting and i do hope that their series will continue to be interesting as the days go by.

No anime reviews for this week, but I will post something during the weekends.

Till then...have a great week and...

Keep the Flames Burning!

No comments: