Rising from the Ashes

Hero - Super Cell

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Laughter is not always the best Medicine




Ok, I'll sum up what i had been doing for the past 2 weeks. First off, I'm renewing my Strategy for my Japanese lessons because i think that it's about time to take it to the next level. I wanted to prove to myself that i can do it by myself (Foolish bravado) and i would like to finish what i started. Since i can't teach myself anything new, i decided to watch J-Drama Films instead and learn from it (by hook or by crook).

My hands are still feeling stingy at times and that can only mean that i have to press on the accelerate pedal before its too late. The latest thing that i had done so far is practicing some basic video/movie editing using Windows Movie maker. Actually, this is the first time that i had used something like that and I'm looking for newer and better softwares that i can use for video and movie editing. Still, the parodies that i had created, made my heart and lungs ache from too much laughing.

There was a time that i laughed so hard that i was almost out of breath. Last night i was still laughing while i was in my bed and thanks to that, i wasn't able to sleep and just waited for morning to come. My stomach was hurting from probably inhaling too much air (and karma from making fun of my friends in the parodies that i made for them).

It was a first for me, i had many sleepless nights before but hurting because of too much laughter was a first for me. Making funny scripts for movies are really fun and i believe that it will be a good reference for the future.

I have set a date for myself and i want to wrap everything up before the month of August comes to an end. Time is not on my side and I am probably just one of the thousands, who understands how fast time can pass you by.

Doing something worth doing and appreciating everything that you can do is something that person is entitled to. I sincerely hope and pray that the fruition of my efforts will come to pass before this year is over.

I hope you guys had a great weekend and let us pray for better days to come.

P.S If i find some good J-Drama titles, i might post them here as well.


Till then...

Keep the Flames Burning!

No comments: