Rising from the Ashes

Hero - Super Cell

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

So Near Yet so Far



Valentines come and go and the same can be said for the other days of the year. We have birthdays, anniversaries, monthsaries and other type of events that happens once a year. The thing is, i just realized that it was valentines day already after eating a chocolate that my sister gave me. Well actually, that chocolate was from a "boy--->friend" of hers from school (Nothing special really, the guy just gave her chocolate for 2 consecutive years during valentines day). Yesh~ Being the good brother that i am, i took the liberty of eating it for her. No, i only ate half of it...it's bitter :P

Anyways, as i was saying. I think i'll try to widen my horizon this year, like i promised i would and look at things that i've never seen before. That also involves going into a relationship "if given the chance" and continue with my three year plan to success.

Going steady with my japanese memorization plan and i'm starting to be more familiar with the characters. Sentence construction is still so~so and i'm still a long way from getting to the level that i want to achieve. More or less it will take me at least 2-4 months more to perfect it and the sooner the better.

I looked at my tummy today and i noticed that it became a lil smaller. O_o I'm going to buy a tape measure by tomorrow just to be sure and it just means that my exercises during the weeee hours of the night, has finally paid off.

I can't help but think that doing something that you really want to do and aiming for something that is beyond your reach, can be stressful and motivational at the same time. I don't know exactly how to put it into words, but meh~ i guess it can't be helped.

Still reading a lot of manga's at the moment because of lack of anime to watch. I'll try to find something good to recommend to you guys soon, but for now i have to take my leave and hit the japanese book once again.

Till then~

Keep the Flames Burning!

No comments: