Rising from the Ashes

Hero - Super Cell

Monday, April 16, 2012

Epicness at its Finest!


Well...hmm...where do i begin?

I'm sure that you've read that i had two things that i want to accomplish during the holy week.

1. Go to the Beach
2. Do a little pilgrimage

Neither of them were accomplished. The reason was simple, I got diarrhea at the start of the holy week and it just so freaking....sucks :(

Yeah, it was one of those uncomfortable moments in my life, where my stomach and intestines were cleaned very thoroughly. I'm really disappointed because i wasn't able to do at least one of those two things and i guess, it was just wasn't my week. Maybe it was not meant to be, Maybe it is a blessing in disguise and Maybe...(so many maybe's?) the time was not right.

Anyway, when Easter Sunday arrived, my upset stomach settled down and everything went back to normal. Well, that is all for this week and i hope that you guys had far greater fun than i did.

I will post a review on my next post and until then...

Keep the Flames Burning!

No comments: